At Lv. 250, the fearsome 🧛 Dark Lord is unlocked. Riding into battle on his steed, he is a terrifying force that summons his Dark Raven and Dark Horse to do his bidding.
He is the only character with the Command stat.
|Points Per Level||Starting Strength||Starting Agility||Starting Vitality||Starting Energy||Life / HP|
|Mana||AG||SD||Life Per Level||Mana Per Level||SD Per Level|
- Force Wave
- The basic skill of a 🧛 Dark Lord which unleashes a concentrated force of energy straight at the enemy.
- Bursts out chains of fire which has an area effect. Most popular skill of a 🧛 Dark Lord.
- Increase Critical Damage
- Enhances Critical Damage of the 🧛 Dark Lord and his Partymates.
- Electric Spark
- Unleashes a powerful surge of electricity that takes down any enemies in its path.
This is an area effect spell whose power is increased by the power of the 🧛 Dark Lords party.
- Summons partymates of the 🧛 Dark Lord to any location except Event maps
( 👿 Devil Square , 🕍 Blood Castle and 🗾 Kalima)
- A destructive war stomp which causes tremendous damage and knocks opponents back.
- A range attack; three streams of fire are spread out from the front of the character that uses the skill.
When a monster is hit by the fire stream, all monsters in the area receive rated damage.
- Min dmg = (str*2+ene)/14
- Max dmg = (str*2+ene)/10
- Speed = agi/10
- Defense = agi/7
- PvM defense rate = agi/7
- PvM attack rate = (lvl*2+agi)*2.5+str/6+cmd/10
- PvP defense rate = lvl*2+agi/2
- PvP attack rate = lvl*3+agi*4
- HP = 50+(lvl-1)*1.5+vit*2
- Mana = 40+(lvl-1)+(ene-15)*1.5
- Mana regen = mana/27.5
- SD = (str+agi+vit+ene+cmd)*1.2+defense/2+(lvl*lvl)/30
- AG = (ene+(str+cmd)*2)*0.15+(vit+agi*2)*0.1
- AG regen = 1.9+AG/33
- Skill % = 200+ene/20
- Critical dmg = cmd/25+str/30
- Fireburst bonus min dmg = 100+(str*2+ene)/50
- Fireburst bonus max dmg = 150+(str*2+ene)/50
- Horse bonus dmg = 100+horseLvl*10+lvl*2.5+str/10+cmd/5
- Raven speed = 20+(ravenLvl*4)/5+cmd/50
- Raven min dmg = 180+ravenLvl*15+cmd/8
- Raven max dmg = 200+ravenLvl*15+cmd/4
- Guild size = (lvl+cmd)/10